Old 05-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Empty

Default What is the best substrate for a beginner

) wrote in
om:

Well, pulling up substrate pulls up much more than simply iron.

Yes, I'm aware of this. The fish in question is constantly churning the
substrate, though, and I never had a single problem until he dug up a ball
of laterite.

~Empty

--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other