Old 29-01-2003, 06:20 AM
Clare Sleeter

Default Paph problems

What is in the Seattle water that you are trying to escape? I ask the same. The
water up here is so wondxerful compared to Southern CA.

Susan Erickson wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 02:37:33 GMT, "Jerry Hoffmeister"
wrote:

I have an RO water / pH question - I'm watering w/ "distilled" water from
the dehumidifier that ----------------clipped -----------------------------
The other interesting thing is that the dissolved salts in the "distilled"
water reads more than the water straight out of the tap - 40 ppm vs 33 ppm
here in Seattle.

So, Why are you using RO water? And DEHUMIDIFIER water is NOT
RO. It is, in my experience, not very clean or chemical safe
water. What metals are in the pipes in your dehumidifier?

What is in Seattle's water you are trying to escape?
What is in the new water?

SuE

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/