Old 05-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Bucida spinosa

I lurk here and saw this subject earlier, than it hit me...I
have one of
these. I keep it outdoors (just south of Atlanta) from May to

October
and in the greenhouse during the colder months. When I move it

into the
greenhouse each fall, it drops almost all the leaves. They

start to grow
back about a month later.
Claud

Thanks for un-lurking, Claud. You need to do it again some time.
;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Apples and
Oranges: A Demonstration -- Welcome to Hooterville! Population:
2000. Elevation: 3000. Established: 1850. TOTAL = 6850 -- Bob
Lilienfield

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++