Old 05-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Claud Spinks

Default [IBC] Bucida spinosa

Thanks for un-lurking, Claud. You need to do it again some time.
;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Apples and
Oranges: A Demonstration -- Welcome to Hooterville! Population:
2000. Elevation: 3000. Established: 1850. TOTAL = 6850 -- Bob
Lilienfield

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

My knowledge is much more limited than many others here. Every once in a
while I will help when I can. I maintain a few trees in memory of
Brother Paul. Have not worked much on adding new trees. However, I am
beginning to have a little more time on my hands. Will probably get a
little more involved.
Claud