Old 06-01-2004, 03:12 AM

Default Frogs b gone

On the subject of frogs, This is my 3rd year of having tadpoles & frogs in
my pond. The first year I had 2 frogs and I found one dead in the spring the
next year I had 5 frogs in the fall and found none in the spring. Are they
being ate by the Raccoons? Are they just hopping off ? This last spring I
bought tadpoles and 4 turned into frogs and already I can't find any of
them. I heard they dig themselves into the mud for the winter. But the pond
has a liner so are they coming out and digging holes elsewhere and just
dying?