Old 06-01-2004, 08:15 AM
B-0b1

Default HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!echo echo echo echo...

see below

animaux wrote:

I don't think it's been this quiet in here in years! Where is everyone?

I had to water my garden today. The bluebonnets are wanting to bloom, some
irises are blooming and my redbuds are budding and blooming. There were red
admirals at the mud puddle and on the lantana, which is all still blooming. I
don't think we've had a frost up here in NE Round Rock. Not on this hill,
anyway.

I'm going to start seeds this weekend and pot some things up for sale to the
nurseries and get seeds ready to trade.

If anyone is reading this, do you think it is a good time to move the following:

Mexican buckeye
Evergreen Sumac
Apple tree (yearling)
Yucca (several different forms, completely pupped and ready to give birth)

If not now, when would you move these? Would you wait it out till next fall?

V-Happy New Year folks.

Right now at the COLDEST time of the year is the BEST time to move a plant.
considering our SUN is not as unpredictable as it has been since 1991( actually
1962), the
natural weather patterns are returning and probably will be pseudo normal for the
next 100
yrs or so...GOD only knows WHAT will happen in the interim! The Blue Bonnets
finally
started again as they should. For a while they came in the fall only and the Red
corn Flowers
came in the early Spring which was BASS-ACKWARDS from normal. LONG story here
if you're interested?? We're just LUCKY to be here instead of vaporised as we
should have
been had the SUN NOT been ameliorated at a critical moment in time..(1997). We'd
have
been soul Spirits wondering what hit us. See second Peter ch 3 verse 10 for the
answer also
mentioned in the next two books in a similar fashion! Long and amazing story
here! B-0b1

--
"Beaten Paths are for Beaten People". -- Anon.