Old 06-01-2004, 11:40 AM
Ray

Default cleaning orchid leaves

As the most likely mineral deposited on the leaves is calcium carbonate, any
acidic solvent should work to one degree or another.

wrote in message
Joanna, there was another posting in here once that talked about
this. Somebody said they used mayonnaise, I tried that with a Phal.
that had hard water stains and it looked more like it covered up the
spots instead of taking them off. But somebody else said tea. I tried
that and was amazed, want to know if it'll do the same for my arteries.
All this talk of lemon juice and hey I'm boiling some water and getting
out the tea bags haha. Burr