Old 06-01-2004, 11:50 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Return to the Pond ...

Welcome back. A few weeks is amazing. Seems like winter just got going.

Jim

"Zookeeper" wrote in message
Well, after months of computer problems, ISP problems, family and pet
illnesses and deaths, ... I'm back!! Talk about withdrawal symptoms --
really miss this group when I can't get to it as often as I like.

And now for the pond ... it's still there, LOL! I didn't get all the
fall leaves out before the freeze and snow, but the fishies seem to be
surviving just fine for now. Will just have to do a little extra spring
cleaning in a FEW weeks.

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays! The best gift delivered by Santa
this year was a digital camera to our 16yo son, so will be snapping some
pics of the pond, garden, pets and kids soon. Errrr, I mean, he will be
taking the pictures as I'm a typical mom, and know nothing about newer
technology, LOL!
--
Kathy, aka Zk
3500gal pond, 13 pond piggies