Old 06-01-2004, 01:33 PM
Frogleg

Default Identify Unknown Houseplant

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 05:40:40 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

That's not an unknown houseplant. Its very common in cultivation.

Its Crassula muscosa (formerly known as Crassula lycopodioides), at one time
commonly called "Watch chain plant".

http://www.cactuscenter.com/r_18.html

It does bloom but the flowers are rather small and inconspicuous but have a
foetid odor.

I can't believe the really bad guesses that others have made that aren't
even remotely close.

I was waiting for you to post, Cereoid. Do you *enjoy* watching others
flail around? Or are you giving us all a fair chance at a correct
answer? I am *so* tickled when I can positively identify a 'mystery'
plant. Think it's happened twice. :-)