Old 06-01-2004, 05:02 PM
madgardener

Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!

Thank you Helen...........I was insane outside yesterday on the deck potting
up the remaining spring bulbs I found in a bag in my trunk.........the winds
were blowing at about 30 mph, the wind chill was fierce, the temps dropped
from a balmy 64o to 31o in about two hours...................I was a bit
numb by the time I tossed the last bag on top of the dirt and poured the
rest of the soil outa the bag on top. If they bloom at all will be a
madgardener up on the chilly ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking
English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36
"Helen J. Foss" wrote in message
Happy Birthday to the Madgardener - 51 today, WOW! You've got a long way
to go to reach me, but you've come a long way and sure hope there's
nothing but good fortune, good health and much happiness in the years

ahead.
Keep those fingers workin' the soil kiddo.
Hel