Old 06-01-2004, 05:45 PM
MLEBLANCA

Default WAS: Make your garden "bird friendly" now: Bird Gardens

In article ,
(MLEBLANCA) writes:

How do you feel about goldenrod (or how do your neighbors feel about it?)
It does not cause hay fever. There are some really beautiful cultivars
available now, and it is a great additon to the garden. Butterflies love
it and birds eat the seeds. I have 3 kinds, of various heights.

Emilie
Nor Cal

Hi Ann
Just to clarify things, the above is what I posted. I am sure
that GR is not what casues my allergy. Yes, it is ragweed.
TG we don't have it here in NorCal. I even demonstrate that
it's OK by sticking my nose right in the flowers!!
In fact, I have three kinds of GR in my prairie garden, and I
love it.

Emilie