Old 06-01-2004, 06:42 PM
Dunter Powries

Default What I Did This Morning

It just occurred to me to ask... The only tanks I have duckweed in are
tanks I do not have pl*cos in. I've never seen pl*cos eating duckweed and,
frankly, have a hard time visualizing how they would physically position
themselves in order to do so. Does anyone have any direct eyeball-type
evidence of pl*cos eating duckweed?

Carlos wrote in message
theres somewhere in this news group someone who invented a gadget to kill
duckweed or dispose of it as fast as possible, you can try finding it,
maybe subject is duckweed, i remember somewhere reading about it.

take care.

"Dunter Powries" wrote in message
I spent two hours picking duckweed out of a 30" x 12" x 3" mat of Riccia
with tweezers and a jewelers loupe while my four-year old ran around my

legs
tunelessly screaming Christmas songs and my two-year old repeatedly
attempted to immerse himself in the rinse bucket. I HATE duckweed...

and,
at this point, nearly everything else.