Old 06-01-2004, 07:02 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default can somebody suggest

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 12:25:43 -0500, "Rasputin" wrote:

I figured I'd need 3
scarecrows to get adaquate coverage and at $75 a piece that is just to
expensive.

Go he http://www.km01.com/scarecrow.html $54/each

Your other alternatives are electric fence, probably more than $150 for one
powerful enough to do your size area, or netting, still costly as you'll
need big supports and they make it hard to fish and swim. Herons have been
known to find any weakness in any system/design. The best deterent is to
never let them get a free meal in the first place, if they do, they'll keep
testing your sprinklers for the day the batteries run out or someone has
turned off the hose. ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a