Old 06-01-2004, 07:27 PM
animaux

Default Who can tell me what it is?

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:52:39 -0600, "Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts"
opined:

First of all, I didn't post a picture. You just assumed.

I didn't say you posted a picture. I said a photo posted to the garden binary
newsgroup would get you an identification a lot faster. I didn't assume
anything. I made a suggestion.

Secondly, many
people use HTML on usenet. You just need to use a reader that recognizes
it. Otherwise, just don't read the posts. I've been posting to newsgroups
for ten years. If you don't like it, don't read it. As a friend once
quoted, "Manage your own damn usenet".

Many people do not use HTML on Usenet. However, you are not having any shortage
of being angry or nasty, I can see. So, never mind. Good luck indentifying
your plant.