Old 06-01-2004, 08:12 PM
Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed

Default ANN: Most Humble Person in the Universe Contest

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:02:40 -0500, "Paul E. Lehmann"
wrote:

And the Leader of the contest thus far is - drumbeats - Trupmets - ta da ta
da

Didn't you just apologize to all of Usenet for doing the exact same
thing you are doing now? OT TROLLING, adding fuel to the flames,
Lehmann?

Are you still claiming that Dr. Andrew Chung or one of Chung's many
schools of learning and instruction are racists? Back up that claim.

I think you're dancing away from the real issue and that is you made a
racist remark aimed at Chung's Chinese genealogy and you got called to
the carpet on it.

Then. of course, we have your "famous" post on how Vietnam and Iraq
are equal and similar wars. Totally clueless.

There are many differences. Vietnam unlike Iraq was never over-run
militarily. Yes, there is still resistance in Iraq but it is sporadic.
The North Vietnamese along with the Viet Cong had an army, intact, of
two or three million combatants. Also they were given substantial
support in weapons and supplies by Red China and the Soviets. The
Iraqis and jihadists, conversely, are pretty well on their own.

But the main difference is that the Vietnamese were no direct
immediate threat to the American homeland, whereas the Islamic
terrorists (and there are plenty of them in Iran) already have struck
the U.S. with devastating attacks. The U.S. is now fighting a
defensive war as the Islamic terrorists are committed to destroying
the U.S.

We are is involved in a religious war but I guess all of the above
blew right by your racist, prattled brain.

You deny being a Jew. Then, I suppose, you are either morbidly curious
about paternal-sibling sex or you find the OT fascinating.

http://tinyurl.com/39xs8

You have zero posts using NT scriptures in any of the hundreds of
posts from you around Usenet.

Wanna know how many Lehmann's I know that are not Jewish?

Nada.

I think, Lehmann, what actually happened to you is you came to SMC
with a crappy lipid profile post that got rightfully ignored, it
****ed you off, so you have stuck around with no other agenda than to
act like a TROLL.

You don't know doodley squat about things cardiological, yo have
never posted anything of value here and now you are being exposed a
liar, a moron and a racist.

It's not a good day for you is it Lehmann?

Happier New Year.

http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.