Old 06-01-2004, 08:33 PM
Empty

Default What I Did This Morning

"Dunter Powries" wrote in
:

It just occurred to me to ask... The only tanks I have duckweed in
are tanks I do not have pl*cos in. I've never seen pl*cos eating
duckweed and, frankly, have a hard time visualizing how they would
physically position themselves in order to do so. Does anyone have
any direct eyeball-type evidence of pl*cos eating duckweed?

I've seen SAEs eat it, but I think that's because they were bored. IIRC
some other fish eats it too, but it's not one you'd want in a tank.

To get the stuff on the water, I usually just troll with a net (I have a
massive one with fine mesh that works wonders). Then I pick out my frogbit
and put it back in

~Empty

--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other