Old 06-01-2004, 10:25 PM
K Barrett

Default RGO going down the drain?

What a trip.

I noticed we've been posting less. Or maybe I should speak for myself. I
used to partake in the Q&A much more than I am this year. Not sure why I'm
doing that. Usually someone else beats me to the punch, I guess.

Anyway, lurkers come out come out where ever you are!

K Barrett

"Reka" wrote in message
news
Got this site from another NG. Apparently, we are losing ground. In a
few
years, no one will be posting here but us old-timers... ;-)

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...mespan=y&searc
hfor=rec.gardens.orchids&searchdate=11%2F30%2F2003

ABPO looks better, only the length of posts has been reduced(have we

finally
convinced everyone to post smaller pics???).

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...mespan=y&searc
hfor=alt.binaries.pictures.orchids&searchdate=11%2 F30%2F2003
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---