Old 06-01-2004, 11:05 PM
cat daddy

Default Who can tell me what it is?

"Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts" wrote in
message ...
"animaux" wrote in message

Many people do not use HTML on Usenet. However, you are not having any

shortage
of being angry or nasty, I can see. So, never mind. Good luck

indentifying
your plant.

My apologies. I don't like to come across that way. It simply irritates

me
when other people try to teach me how to use usenet groups.

Then, you're going to have to be irritated. Sorry. Usenet is a plain text
medium. It always has been. No HTML, except in some stationery groups. It
used to be a bigger deal and against most user agreements, although it's not
listed in Supernews' agreement. Maybe you should write
and ask them about their policy.
Here's an oldie but a goodie on 'Netiquette for long time users.... }:-)

The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Usenet
http://www.dickalba.demon.co.uk/usenet/guide/guide.html
"Do not post messages formatted in HTML"