Old 06-01-2004, 11:32 PM
Paul E. Lehmann

Default ANN: Most Humble Person in the Universe Contest

To those of you on all newsgroups other than sci.med.cardiology.
The guilty party is "Totality of Lunar Mu_nEclipsed" He also goes by other
aliases which usually include some mutation of MU...
In his revenge, he has apparently found out which newsgroups I subscribe to
and has posted replies on ALL newsgroups to which I post. My post to Mu
was on the Cardiology news group and no others. He has added the other
newsgroups in an effort to harass me.
Yell at MU - report him to his ISP. This is a tactic he uses on those who
disagree with him.

"Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed" wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 21:36:25 GMT, "Rex Franklin"
wrote:

PLEASE ! do we have to have this on this NG?

Which NG is that, Rex? Do you know the TROLL Lehmann?

http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.