Old 07-01-2004, 12:02 AM
Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed

Default ANN: Most Humble Person in the Universe Contest

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:25:27 -0500, "Paul E. Lehmann"
wrote:

To those of you on all newsgroups other than sci.med.cardiology.
The guilty party is "Totality of Lunar Mu_nEclipsed" He also goes by other
aliases which usually include some mutation of MU...

Yes, let's make sure all your Usenet world knows you are a TROLL,
Lehmann as well as a Jew in denial.

In his revenge, he has apparently found out which newsgroups I subscribe to
and has posted replies on ALL newsgroups to which I post.

WOW. Mu so smart!

My post to Mu
was on the Cardiology news group and no others. He has added the other
newsgroups in an effort to harass me.

Your TROLLING and your words harass you. I am but a messenger.

Yell at MU - report him to his ISP.

NO NO NO NO not that!

This is a tactic he uses on those who
disagree with him.

It is a tactic I use to make sure, Lehmann, that TROLLS like you don't
hide out in cardiology groups where you have no input and nothing of
value to (have) add(ed).

Hi Everybody!

Meet Paul "TROLL" Lehmann, Jew In Denial, Pantheist In Practice.

Btw, . Lehmann, I believe you just Xposted and then bleated how guilty
I am for doing the same.

I would say that makes you a Pantheistic Hypocrite.

http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.