Old 07-01-2004, 12:19 AM
J Fortuna

Default RGO going down the drain?

Wendy,
You will have to post more in order to retain this status though. If you
look at just the last quarter's posts instead of the entire year, Wendy has
lost some ground:

whole year in rgo:
1
2

3

4 "Ray @ First Rays Orchids"

last quarter only in rgo:
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

So as you can see, you will have to post more Wendy :-)

Joanna

"Wendy" wrote in message
Ahhh! Gosh! blush Thanks Reka.
Who d'thunk? If this is true, it's only because of my Plantar fasciitis

sp?
I rest at my computer after taking photos & also have done more reading
in the last 10 years than in my whole life!
I am off to check out your urls & 3 cheers for Mark Twain! *g*
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"Reka" wrote in message
P.S. Wendy is the most prolific poster if you combine both groups,

taking
first place in ABPO and second in RGO! Wo-o-o-o, Wendy!
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Reka" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news
Got this site from another NG. Apparently, we are losing ground. In

few
years, no one will be posting here but us old-timers... ;-)

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...11%2F30%2F2003

ABPO looks better, only the length of posts has been reduced(have we

finally
convinced everyone to post smaller pics???).

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...11%2F30%2F2003
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---

---