Old 07-01-2004, 12:21 AM
Lynn Boyd

Default [IBC] _Pop Bonsai: Fun with Arranging Small Trees and Plants_ from Kodansha Press

From: Bart Thomas

From: "Lynn Boyd"
If it isn't doesn't fit our own style, so it is like all art,

not
much usually sticks to us as "ah, that's me." It is Creativity - and

me that is Today, Lively enjoyment and Freedom. Glad you accept it for
that. You made my day.
Lynn

----
Lynn (and Andy):

You may know that about 30 years ago a collection of large modern

sculpture
was given to Princeton. The pieces were sited around the campus.

An old professor was looking at one, when a friend came up and said "It

will
grow on you."

His answer: "If it does, I shall have it surgically removed!"

-----------

Yep, decades old, that one. An old prof attitude. My white beard isn't
long enough yet for that.
I like the "passing parade" - it reminds me of what I Do like, what I
can avoid, or can smile at if it is making someone happy. Reminds me of
my children and of my art students in a classroom. If they are creative
and happy the day is good and my own thoughts have freedom from their
interuption.
I think You have an art background We have to remain Cool!

Lynn (Cool because the Northwest is suffering very rare snowstorms
still.)

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++