Old 07-01-2004, 12:44 AM
Nedra

Default OT ~ Wind chimes

I can't hear anything inside which is about 5 feet from the deck where
they are swinging! I need to go out on the deck and look at the
gorgeous full moon anyway ... may as well make it a hearing trip too.

My chimes are built the same as yours, Jan.

Nedra

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
My chimes aren't ringing
They are swaying in the west wind
but no sound!! Wonder what in tarnation is wrong?
Any ideas?
Nedra

No sound that you can hear thru closed windows, or no sound even when
you're standing on the patio outside? Mine has two wooden disks to bong

the
pipes and below those hangs the wind catcher to move the wooden disks
against the pipes. How about yours? ~ jan