Old 07-01-2004, 02:33 AM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] Chinese Elm Growth

William, we have to know where you live (NOT your
Address, just your general locale). This give us an
idea of the type of information that would be best for
you and your tree.

I live in northern California. My elms are outside
and dormant. So if you have a green, growing elm, I
can't help you.

Kitsune Miko

--- William Driscoll wrote:
I have been wanting to get into the bonsai thing for
a long time. I have
tried it in the past but, just couldn't leave the
damn things
alone......Which isn't good. My question is...My new
tree is about 5 yrs old
and just received it from the nursery and there is a
lot of new growth.
LONG new growth. I was hoping someone could give me
a few pointers on how to
trim this wild thing down so It doesn't look like a
bush....

++++Sponsored, in part, by Jarbas
Godoy ++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: