Old 07-01-2004, 04:04 AM
Don

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. ..

snippage...

I see you have absolutely nothing to add to any conversation, eh

troll?

Still own those parks, Rick?
====================
Answer who does troll.

Guess I hit a nerve, you stopped mentioning *little boys*. LOL

=====================
No, you've already admitted to being like one, no need to rub it in for

you,
eh troll? The only nerve hit here was apparently yours, since you keep
responding with anything except the proof of your original ignorant claim.
Although now you have at least admitted your ignorance on the subject, so
your original claim is just so much BS and troll bait, eh stupid?

YOU don't own the parks, Rick.
So stop crying and stamping your feet.

And you continue to prove your ignornace troll. All I asked for was your
proof of your ignorant statement.
Apparently you can't provide it. Your ignorance must be terminal, eh

troll?

yawn

You STILL don't own the parks, Rick.
So stop crying, it's embarrassing.
Jeez, it was easy kicking your stupid ass. LOL