Old 07-01-2004, 05:06 AM
Sue

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:33:40 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:

You STILL don't own the parks, Rick.

=======================
Jeeze, with all the time you took, i'd have thought even you could find
something to back up *your* ignorant claim
Unlike you, I didn't make one. You made the claim, you need provide the
backing for your stupidity, not anybody else.

So stop crying, it's embarrassing.
Jeez, it was easy kicking your stupid ass. LOL

====================
You haven't done it yet fool. You again have failed to defend your ignorant
statement, so I guess you just admit that you were an ignorant fool to begin
with.
But, do keep it up, the laughter at your expense is great! As for
embarassing, if you weren't so stupid you'd realize that only you have
failed at kicking anything.

You're still wasting your time with the idiot, don? I'd go a couple
of rounds with him and realize it was like arguing with a 2 year old.
Absolutely no point. I'd wait a couple of months and try it again,
hoping he'd have picked up some new dance steps but, no. Boring as
hell. He can't get out of the box step mentality.
Sue