Old 07-01-2004, 05:11 AM
MartyWeiser

Default [IBC] A Plea to Commercial Growers

Iris,

I second your plea. This is why I generally buy cheaper, prebonsai material
- even with a fair bit of experience I still lose a fair bit on that initial
repotting when I correct the worst of the problems. It is also why we
should buy from dealers like Brent who get the roots started in the right
direction even though he cannot really afford to do the complete job at the
prices we will pay.

Marty