Old 07-01-2004, 06:12 AM
Reka

Default RGO going down the drain?

Check Google groups for RGO, then search for your e-mail address. Sort the
posts by date and go to the last page. I didn't know either, I had to look!
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Diana Kulaga" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
link.net...
About to check out your links. Wow! You know when you delurked? To the
day? I think I've been here about three years, but not entirely sure.

We do get new people all the time though, which is good.

Diana

"Reka" wrote in message
Thanks for the good wishes, SuE! Back then I was posting under
still.
We are a wonderful group, aren't we?
--
Reka (legs aching from skiing today!!)

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Susan Erickson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 17:48:15 +0100, "Reka"
wrote:

I am setting a record for responding to my own posts, but this site

got
me
curious, and I searched Google groups. Blush Today is

coincidentally
the
sixth anniversary of my de-lurking on RGO!
Happy anniversary to me!

Happy Anniversary.
I also got a kick out of your first listing. Down near the
bottom (31,32,36,38) are the spam posts we got hit with.
So much for Orchids.

SuE

---

---