Old 07-01-2004, 01:07 PM
Reka

Default RGO going down the drain?

"Wendy" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:CoNKb.18756$7D3.9790@fed1read02...
Is it just me or does anyone else get a headache studying all that data?
Has anyone clicked on the "Profile" ? It displays all the news groups you
have looked at or joined? There are a couple under my addy that I know I
have not joined?
Weird, no wonder I am getting so much spam.

Wendy, at least be glad that no porno groups appear! Probably someone
cross-posted to those groups and you replied.
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---