Old 07-01-2004, 03:02 PM
Wishy13764

Default Bougainvillia died

It never seems to fail. I have a Bougie that lasts a few years, give me
pleasure, and then when it goes dormant inside the house after blooming and
pruneing, it never recovers. its over a month and no sign of life. yesterday, I
scraped the stems with a razor to see if there was any 'green' there which
would mean its still alive...but there wasn't. Some say don't water when it
goes dormant..wait until you see new leaves appearing..but I also know if one
waits too long in watering than it molts..dries out, and thats what happened to
mine.