Old 07-01-2004, 03:40 PM
Don

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
t...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message

"rick etter" wrote in message
news
"Don" wrote in message
. ..

"rick etter" wrote
You're wrong, as usual...

LOL
There's something wrong with that boys circuit board.
=====================
I see you have nothing, again.

Looks like I hit a nerve. LOL
===============
Nope, Apparently I have, since all you have are these little

two-bit
troll
bites. just can't answer the question, can you dolt?

But then, that's all we've come to expect
from you little boy...

What is it with you and little boys?
====================
They're jst like you. Claim something they can't back up.

What claim is that, Rick, that YOU don't own the parks?
YOU must prove your ownership,
=================
No goofball, i didn't claim that i did.

Oh, so now you're claiming you *don't* own the parks?
LOL, you're an indecisive little troll aren't you?

ou spewed your ignorance at
somebody else, and I asked for your si=upposed proof of *your* claim.

There ya go again, Rick, sticking your fat, pock marked nose in to

someone
elses business and getting it swiftly slapped. LOL

not the other way around.
But YOU can't prove it, so you revert to whining and crying.
====================
No, you can't prove the claim you made, troll.

yawn

Your childish whining is becoming boring, Rick.
You haven't proven who owns the parks, you haven't proven that the

poster
owns the parks, the only thing you have proven is how absolutely stupid

you
are. And you keep proving it over and over.

I didn't make the original
statement, I asked you for the proof of your ignorant troll.

Talk about little boy.
==================
No, I'm talking *to* one, troll. Thanks for the continued laughs

though!
With you around I'll live to be a real old man, what with laughter

being
the
best medicine and all.

Are you still attracted to little boys, Rick?

=====================
No, that must be you, since you debate skills are at that level. What

with
your profane spews to some threads.

You shut your fat mouth pretty quick when I brought you to task about

them.
LOL
If so, I hope someone shoots you in the face.

Nope, you already displayed that you are just a liitle boy trying to

sound
grownup. Profanity just makes you more the fool, not grownup.

Ah, feel the compassion. You must be an AR/vegan loon too.

Lots of others have called you a moron too, Rick.
Still drinking moose ****? LOL