Old 07-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Bob Pastorio

Default ANN: Most Humble Person in the Universe Contest

Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed wrote:

If only one American life is saved due to military action in Iraq,
that action protected Americans.

Btw, I didn't support VNam and I don't support the war in Iraq.

Hey, Mu_ppet. *Has* one American life been saved due to military
action in Iraq? If one has been saved, and therefore Americans have
been protected, how can you not in good conscience support it?

Have you told those military guys you say you train that you don't
support their activities? So you don't support war but you train
people to go do it? That about sum it up?

You claim to be involved with training the military but you don't
believe in what they're doing and you don't support their activities,
by your own words. Looks like you're behaving contrary to your
espoused beliefs. All for Caesar's gold.

Lot like your fake version of Christianity that lets you lie and
impugn and revile. Ever read "Revelations?"

Pastorio