Old 08-01-2004, 02:42 AM
Rick

Default What I Did This Morning

Greg G. wrote in message
Rick said:

gold fish will eat it but we don't normally keep goldfish in with our
tropicals. My Mbuans's love it but I have to give them duckweed from my
planted tanks. I remove it using a small measuring cup and fish net.

Works
well, simply slowly immerse the cup and the flow of water going into the

cup
pulls the duckweed in with it. Dump it in the net and continue on.

I don't keep goldfish in with my tropicals either, but the idea was
that maybe you could try tossing a cheap one in there for the purposes
of cleaning out the duckweed. g

Greg G.

and that would spell the end of his Guppy fry!!!

Rick