Old 08-01-2004, 06:12 AM
Zookeeper

Default Return to the Pond ...

Thanks Anne. We had ulterior motives in getting Santa to provide the
camera for son #1 -- I've wanted one for years, but even with the prices
coming down, it still seemed too extravagant. But Staples had a great
deal on an HP so son #1 has been snapping shots, and running down tons
of batteries since Christmas day. And all the snow we've had has
inspired lots of shots, and lots of videos of sledding and boarding
friends. (Son didn't read instruction book either)

Here's the first pic of all three canine critters:
http://tinyurl.com/2pcub

If I can convince son to leave camera home from school, I hope to get
some pond pics soon.
--
Kathy aka Zk

Anne Lurie wrote:
Kathy, as a digital-camera owning grandma, I suggest you set the camera to A
or Auto & snap a few pix here & there. I've had my Canon Powershot for
nearly 2 years, and I'm planning to read the instruction book any day
ow -- not!

Glad to see you back