Old 08-01-2004, 06:18 AM
Zookeeper

Default Return to the Pond ...

And so it continues, the pond work is never done, especially when we
have to remodel, or enlarge, or add streams, or ... Sorry you're still
dealing with the leak. Have you tried the milk trick yet? or does that
only work in still water? Well, someone will pipe up with an answer or
two I'm sure.
--
Zk

BenignVanilla wrote:

I have plenty to do. I never did install my diffuser last year, so I need to
do that this spring. I have a ton of leaves in there, so I'll have that to
contend with. My biggest problem is the leak in the stream. It forces me to
do water changes, but I don't like being forced to do anything.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com