Old 08-01-2004, 08:02 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Kids and Orchids

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 03:57:35 GMT, "J Fortuna"
wrote:

The other day a ten year old daughter of friends of mine was trying to
persuade me that I should get a virtual pet, so I retaliated by trying to
persuade her that orchids are better than virtual pets (I don't think I
convinced her).

Any of you have or know kids who are really into orchids? Or any of you were
really into orchids when you were kids?

Just wondering,
Joanna

We have a member who is 15, I think - but he could have gained a
year on me. He has been growing for at least 3 if not 4 years.
He also takes beautiful photos in situ. Molli, who is among the
missing this week, has conscripted her daughter quite
successfully - The daughter used to grow Bonsai. We have a
couple of other young ones, but I can not tie them to families
today.
SuE