Old 08-01-2004, 11:19 AM
Ray

Default My webpage!

Great idea!

And you're right, Ted. Trying to create the right conditions is always a
challenge of adapting stuff from alternate uses - unless of course you've
got cash to burn...

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Ted Byers" wrote in message

"K Barrett" wrote in message
[snip]

I wonder if you could use those plastic zippered doors that contractors

use
to keep dust from demolition from spreading to other parts of the house?

allow easier access to the plants. The zippered cosures I've seen have

all
been clear plastic.

That is a good idea.

I don't see why not. It seems I often find ways of using things for
purposes for which they weren't originally designed.

Cheers,

Ted