Old 08-01-2004, 12:42 PM
Sacha

Default Snowdrops

Christopher Norton8/1/04 9:18

snip
Woodland! I should be so lucky. Our recently planted wood has possibly
not been underplanted yet. We dont have too many woodlands as you know.
The local church yard has a fantastic display of Bluebells tho once it
comes.

Makes me think of the Gertrude Jekyll 'joke' that gets recycled here every
so often: "no matter how small your garden, always set aside an acre for
woodland". ;-)
--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)