Old 08-01-2004, 01:42 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Snowdrops

The message
from Christopher Norton contains these words:

Woodland! I should be so lucky. Our recently planted wood has possibly
not been underplanted yet. We dont have too many woodlands as you know.
The local church yard has a fantastic display of Bluebells tho once it
comes.

You'll be telling me you haven't got any mountains next.....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/