Old 08-01-2004, 04:42 PM
Ted Byers

Default My webpage!

"Claude" wrote in message
Hello Ted!

The name of the shelving unit is GORM.
You can customize the unit the way you want.
The plastic cover is 55 X 165 cm and only : $ 9.99

Basic shelving unit:

77 X 51 X 174 cm = $25.00
77 X 31 X 174 cm = $39.00

Claude, you should have given me these dimensions when you asked me about
light.

Since you won't be able to accomodate four foot tubes, I'd suggest you go
for the high efficency florescent bulbs that are intended to provide an
efficent replacement for incandescent bulbs, along with an incandescent bulb
for eery two or three florescent bulbs. I could be wrong, but I don't think
the two foot florescent bulbs are very helpful because of the attenuation
from each of the ends. If you do opt for florescent only, then you'll need
a mix of half warm white and half cool white bulbs. I wouldn't bother with
the florescent bulbs that claim to be designed for plant growth, unless
there is good evidence that they provide an appropriate spectrum and unless
they are on sale at a price that is competitive with that for the warm white
and cool white bulbs.

Cheers,

Ted