Old 08-01-2004, 05:32 PM
Kenni Judd

Default Kids and Orchids

There's a young man who always visits my booth, and usually buys, at the
PSLOS show; I'd guess he might be 15 or 16 by now, but he's already been at
it for 3 or 4 years. Knows his stuff, too -- better than many of the
grownups!

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"J Fortuna" wrote in message
The other day a ten year old daughter of friends of mine was trying to
persuade me that I should get a virtual pet, so I retaliated by trying to
persuade her that orchids are better than virtual pets (I don't think I
convinced her).

Any of you have or know kids who are really into orchids? Or any of you

were
really into orchids when you were kids?

Just wondering,
Joanna