Old 08-01-2004, 05:35 PM

Default House Plants that cn be used in water?

exactly. anything that does well with its feet in water will do great with the
foliage outside. look for low light level plants. now the roots they come with may
not do well in water, I hear that cuttings develop water roots which are different
than soil roots. water cress will root fast, altho it likes more light. just keep
the water moving so the plant can suck it up. Ingrid

"D Kat" wrote:
Why do you want them to be submersed? If you want plants to use the fish
waste there are many house plants that will do well in water.

"MC" wrote in message
. com...
I decided at the last minute to bring my Koi inside for the winter. I
saved only 1 pond plant. In Chicago, you can't easily find water
plants in the winter other than submersibles (anacharis) at the pet
store. Are there any common houseplants I could buy that will do well
submersed in water?

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com