Old 08-01-2004, 08:20 PM
Caz

Default No luck with plants! Plz Help!!

Hi all,

Can someone please help, I have a 40 gal juwel tank that came complete with
filter heater etc. It has 2 bulbs, I don't have a clue what this means lol
but it says on them LT 25w / 030 30" warmwhite. The temp of my tank is set
at 76f / 24c and it has normal gravel in it. My fish seem really happy and
healthy but my plants are getting stained brown and some are decomposing
slowly. I am doing regular water changes and all the readings of my water
are fine. I am also having problems getting rid of algae, in my tank I have
1 figure eight puffer, 4 pygmy puffers, 3 clown loaches, 2 otos and a pleco.

As you can tell I am very new to this game and am getting very frustrated,
If anyone can help I would be very thankful.

Caz