Old 08-01-2004, 10:48 PM
martin

Default Grape vine/kiwi fruit?

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 21:43:04 -0000, "Andy Hunt"
wrote:

I think this might be duplicating someone's earlier post, but . . .

Do you think I would be able to grow a fruiting grape vine up North? I have
this "walled garden", and the walls are less than fantastic to look at, with
peeling whitewash and stuff. I'm trying to encourage an ivy to grow all over

Cover the wall in govt. surplus camouflage netting until it grows.

it, rather than trying to paint it, but it's only about a foot long so far,
so there's a way to go!

We have three fruiting vines growing in our garden in the Netherlands.
How far up North are you?
--
Martin