Old 09-01-2004, 01:03 AM
Andy Hunt

Default Grape vine/kiwi fruit?

Cover the wall in govt. surplus camouflage netting until it grows.

I know the stuff you mean - cheap as 'owt. Would I be able to use it

instead
of a trellis for the vine/kiwi fruit as well? That might be a really good
idea.

I have seen it done. It looks o.k.

Believe it or not, and a million miles away from this little oasis of
civilisation, I used to promote "psychedelic" dance music in clubs in
Manchester, and we used to use this stuff to decorate the clubs. We would
tie "fake" plants and flowers into it, and in the dark under the ultraviolet
lights it looked just like an eerie "enchanted forest" . . .

So there you go!

Andrew