Old 09-01-2004, 02:12 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] '03 award programs

Looking at my latest BCI magazine, I thought that, in general,
the winner trees for the Ben Oki and Award Certe International
were, as a whole, less than sterling for 2003. The Ismail Saleh
award, on the other hand, had a couple of very nice winners --
and they only had 26 entries. (These are, of course, solely my
OWN opinions.) The other two award announcements didn't mention
the number of entries, but I seem to recall a plea for entries
for both the Oki and Award Certe' late in the contest period
because they had so few.

I wonder, are three concurrent annual award programs too many?
Should all or a couple of them be combined?

Or should more IBCers enter. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - The ignorant
man marvels at the exceptional; the wise man marvels at the
common; the greatest wonder of all is the regularity of
nature. -- George Dana Bordman

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++