Old 09-01-2004, 03:14 AM
tennis maynard

Default Do people still buy orchids on Ebay?

House of Paisley wrote:

I am not selling anything.. honestly... I am a trader, but I am
curious though. Seems like a year or two ago there were tons of
plants being sold there, and now it looks pretty dead. Did people
finally realize most of the stuff was over priced? I see a couple
of the vendors who sell not much more than seedling sized plants,
but there used to be a couple others like JEM who seemed to
have reasonable plants. I don't even see them there anymore.

Crystal

--
http://home.comcast.net/~xtals/orchid.htm

Got a couple from 'jeffinorchids' last year, two each of two bulbo
crosses... very cheaply, and all four plants were multigrowth, larger
than expected and healthy as a horse.