Old 09-01-2004, 04:09 PM
IiSpankyii

Default Mealybugs, HELP

Hi. Im having a small problem with Mealys, and not having much luck with
alcohol, or pyrethrins. I sprayed a mealy with Ortho Tomato and Vegy spray,
and it contains .02% pyrethrins. Checked back and hour later, and the little
sucker had wandered to a different part of the leaf. Still alive. So I tried
the alcohol on the end of a Qtip, and checked back an hour later, it was still
alive. Im doing this in my basement, so I dont want to use anything too toxic.
Does anyone have an idea what will kill these critters? I want something I
can spray, and not hurt me or the plants. I appreciate any ideas you all might
have. Thanks in advance