Old 09-01-2004, 06:42 PM

Default trying to id insect

Hi,

I found insects (?) hiding in my indoor plants last Fall and I'm
hoping someone can help in identifying them. Two pictures of the same
insect are posted on http://web.ncf.ca/eq179/#_insecte_mystère__haut.
The camera's autofocus didn't like the tile floor, so the pictures are
fuzzy.

I nudged one of the insects while it was hanging on a plant, to see if
it would fly, but it just crashed in the floor.

BTW I'm located in Ontario CANADA if it helps to id these.

Thanks,

P.S. I couldn't post the pictures to the gardening binaries group
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens as I don't have access to it.