Old 09-01-2004, 06:51 PM
Synaptic Flow

Default Where do red spider mite come from?

"martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 17:54:27 -0000, "Synaptic Flow"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:59:04 +0000, Pam Moore
wrote:

I have been caring for some seedlings of a plant I should not be
growing and it looks as though "someone up there" has decided I should
not grow them, even as a curiosity! (The substance is supposed to be
good for glaucoma which I have!!!)

If you have glaucoma you should have medical treatment. It results in
blindness quite quickly, if left untreated.
--
Martin

C. Sativa or Indica reduces interoccluar pressure very effectivly & has

less
side effects than the pharmecutical treatments.

What side effects? I have had pharmaceutical treatment and the drug
used had no side effects. The side effects of ****ing around with none
science is blindness.
--
Martin

According to people I've talked to who have glaucoma & have had side effects
it's mainly itchiness & slight swelling, but, it varies from person to
person & treatment to treatment. I would comment though that your treatment
may need some review as it appears you have managed to not only snip my
intitial statement which stated "shouldn't be used as a complete
replacement" but also introduced a period which completely changes the
context of the sentence.